Gale aka Camaro Gal Update 1/10/11

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
Indy Anna Jones
Legend of Golf

Gale aka Camaro Gal Update 1/10/11

Post by Indy Anna Jones »

Poppy informed us today that Gale, "Camaro Gal" is in critical condition in ICU near her home in Virginia. :(
She's had problems with her breathing for some time but was hospitalized about 10 days ago.

We're keeping her in our thoughts and prayers. Poppy will update us with further information.
Last edited by Indy Anna Jones on January 11th, 2011, 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
tincup
Legend of Golf

Re: Gale aka Camaro Gal

Post by tincup »

Indy,
I was a little shaken when Gary let us know about Gayle last night. He didn't have much detail about what happened to her, but said he would keep us posted if he learns more. I will keep her in my thoughts and pray for a speedy recovery.

Dar :(
Stan Nehilla
Legend of Golf

Post by Stan Nehilla »

I'm adding Gayle to my prayer list.
Stan
the wizard
Range Rookie

Post by the wizard »

Indy, Thanks for posting the info on Gayle. It sounds like she is very sick and prayers from all of us would certinly help. Keeping her in my prayer's and hope for a speedy recovery.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

Hate to hear that, hope she's feeling better soon.
ogilvy2
Weekend Duffer

Post by ogilvy2 »

My thoughts and prayers are with you Gale.
Indy Anna Jones
Legend of Golf

Post by Indy Anna Jones »

(This was forwarded to me by Jack today and I'm posting it for all of you.)

This is Gayles daughter Jaime. My dad Richard has asked me to write and address it you all. Moms health has comes to a point where we are unsure of what outcomes may lie ahead . She is currently on a ventilator, and if her vitals stabilize she will go in for a tracheotomy soon. Her condition is not exatly the greatest and my father and I are constantly in the ccu watching over her. She has given us multiple scares over the last 2 weeks that she has been here at Prince William Hospital. Her lungs are not functioning as they should and the damage is to a point where it is irreversible now, her heart is under a lot of stress and a heavy work load. This evening we were informed by the nurse that she did test positive for an infection now on top of the pneumonia that she came in with. H opefully in the next day they will determine what kind of infection she has. The doctors and nurses have been ver y aggresive in her treatments so far, but now dad and I believe it is in Gods hands. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Craigus10
Scramble Player

Re: Gale aka Camaro Gal Update 12/13/10

Post by Craigus10 »

Sorry to hear about this. I don't know Cameo Girl as I don't play online usually, but it is always sad to hear news like this.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

I almost feel speechles reading about whats happened to Gale. I don't really know her but this still hits me hard. I pray that she can somehow recover.
poppy
Novice

Post by poppy »

As most of you know now, Gayle (camaro gal) is still in very critical condition....myself and jack (the wizard) got a phone call from Jamie (Gayles daughter) saturday....to make a long story short and it saddens me to relay this to you all, but there has been no improvement in her condition....they still cannot move her from ICU since she is not stable enough for that to happen....I pray for her but it is day to day and as Jamie said, it is in Gods hands now....please keep her in your prayers.... :(