Gale aka Camaro Gal Update 1/10/11

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
poppy
Novice

Re: Gale aka Camaro Gal Update 1/10/11

Post by poppy »

I am at a total loss for words at a time like this....I will be in touch with Jamie this week....Gayle, Judy, Jack and myself played golf every week day afternoon and we kinda felt like a family.....I feel so sorry for her little grandkids who i would talk with when we played....Little Cora loved talking to us on teamspeak along with angie and jacob....I could go on and on but at a time like this, i feel that God has done his will.....she will be an angel in heaven....GOD BLESS YOU GAYLE MY FRIEND.... :(
tincup
Legend of Golf

Re: Gale aka Camaro Gal Update 1/10/11

Post by tincup »

I keep in touch with George (aka Crank, aka Gman), who is quite ill himself. He asked me to pass along a message re Gayle
Dar

Once again its time for God to take back one of his own ...... This time, we'll have lost Gayle. Please indulge me for a moment. I dont know if Gail was an outwardly good looking girl. I do know that she was a child of god She was a fine gal ,,,, always looking for things to do that would make her life and their life happier. She was a fine gal .....There is no sense in repeating those who have spoken of her. We all loved her .... very much... now we realize that Heaven will be much better for her presence there

Gman