Gale aka Camaro Gal Update 1/10/11

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
sandwedge
Tournament Winner

Re: Gale aka Camaro Gal Update 1/10/11

Post by sandwedge »

I am truly sorry to hear this - may God give her strength and courage to face the days ahead.
woody52
Range Rookie

Post by woody52 »

i just seen on facebook from jamie gayles daughter that gayle has passed away im in shock she was a good friend...her suffering is over and my she rest in peace.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

I was very afraid that this was going to happen considering she had showen no improvment. I didn't really know her but this still deeply saddens me. My condolence's go to her family & friends. We have lost a member of the PGA2000 family.
bryce
Legend of Golf

Post by bryce »

Her family and friends are in my prayers. It's heartbreaking to lose one of our family, as Steve put it.
tincup
Legend of Golf

Post by tincup »

OMG... I am shocked! My deepest condolences to Gayle's family. Gayle was a good friend. She will be missed.

Dar :(
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

I didn't know her real well, only played a few times with her online, but I'm real sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and those who knew her better than I did.
Robert D. Wagers
Shotmaker

Post by Robert D. Wagers »

I am saddened by this news. I didn't really know her, but I knew "OF" her!
I wish to add my condolences to Gayles Family and Friends. Our "physical" life is too short but our "Spiritual" life is forever!

May God Bless her family and "lift-them-up" in this time of sorrow and loss!

Robert D. Wagers
Mr Whiffle
Range Rookie

Post by Mr Whiffle »

This is truly sad news. Gayle and I were famous ryder partners on numerous occassions and I really enjoyed talking with her on Skype. I'll miss talking with her and the humor she carried in a game. I enjoyed picking on her relentlessly, and got it back just as much as I gave it. Travel well Gayle. Put those new wings to good use and dance with Jesus dear one. God be with her family for comfort and strength. Gayle is now in perfect form and pain free. God be with all of us at this time.

Mark E. Schilling

Mr Whiffle
Stan Nehilla
Legend of Golf

Post by Stan Nehilla »

This is sad news. She'll be in my prayers. :(
Stan
Indy Anna Jones
Legend of Golf

Post by Indy Anna Jones »

I'm so terribly sorry to hear this, but I guess I'm not surprised. She is a believer, and I pray she's with her Lord now and her suffering is over.

Gayle was a part of our afternoon Kali foursome; I joined the group when I got my computer repaired last February, and felt like I got to know her pretty well, as far as one can know another on the internet. She was a good player and a good sport. She had a nice quiet sense of humor, but she also had strong feelings about what's going on in the world outside of her life. She seemed to dote on her grandchildren, who was often at her house when we played. Just before she got sick she was really excited about a new sewing machine and that a room in her basement was being turned into her sewing room.

My heartfelt condolensces to Richard, her husband, Jamie her daughter, and her grandchildren. I've been missing her for a couple of months now. May God give them strength and comfort.

:(