Ready, Set, Go

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
bryce
Legend of Golf

Re: Ready, Set, Go

Post by bryce »

Indy Anna Jones wrote:I'll tell you one thing that's fun in a 4 or 5 player Redi-Play game though. In game either press your "T" key or at the top click on Action-> Show ball tracer. Make sure you tee off first, then sit back and watch the fireworks. :bg:
Is that where your player goes flying through the air??? Somebody did that to me once and it really messed me up!
tincup
Legend of Golf

Post by tincup »

No Doron, the ball tracer just shows the ball path in flight. The one you are talking about is when you type "YAY" before hitting. Your player becomes the ball... wierd.

Another variation... go up next to a water body... type YAY... chip the ball into the water... a sea creature will come up and look at you... :laugh: .

Dar
Indy Anna Jones
Legend of Golf

Post by Indy Anna Jones »

Hmm, I had forgotten about typing "YAY"... I did remember BILLMURRAYCADDYSHACK though.

Doron when there are 4 or 5 balls flying toward the green it looks like Missile Command or something... white streamers flying everywhere.
Robert D. Wagers
Shotmaker

Post by Robert D. Wagers »

I usually play along with a computer player and I like to see their shots.... so when I DO play, I play without ready-play turned on! I'm saddened-to-say that I don't even have the game installed on my laptop. I do have the game, with all the courses, installed on my office PC... but I rarely go in there anymore.
RDW