Polslad and Bryce, Windows 7 problem

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
spencer
Novice

Polslad and Bryce, Windows 7 problem

Post by spencer »

Because you both have windows 7 I could use your help. (see my response to Roberts @ Post) on playing off line and designing. I reinstalled the game and when I pick a course and am on the tee and start my backswing my golfer falls down . I have all my settings correct as they are the same as I have always used. I use true swing, Horizontal , standard ability. I even tried vertical and the clicking method and nothing works. My new computer name is Lenovo Think Center. Use to be IBM but they sold it to Lenovo as IBM I guess no longer sells desk top computers. Fellas If you have Skype, my User Id is : spencer443 , My cell is :304 216 1062 my land phone is 304 599 4835. Would appreciate any help you can offer. I worked with Dar yesterday using Skype and had no success. However Dar dosent have Windows 7 and its difficult for him to help. Spencer.

PS: my e mail is turnerspencer00@gmail.com
Polslad
Legend of Golf

Re: Polslad and Bryce, Windows 7 problem

Post by Polslad »

I've bypast Windows 7 and jumped straight to Windows 8, so I can't comment.
The only thing I have found similar, was that my mouse settings were way too sensitive with the new software, and had to adjust them right down to almost slowest to enable me to play. Having said that, 10 years of skill (?) have dissappeared, and my cyber golfer has to learn the game all over again.
I've gone from a tour winner to lingering around the 100 mark on the order of merit, just making the occaisional cut and breaking par. It's like starting out all over again.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

Spencer! Go to the "retiring from PGA' to read my response
bryce
Legend of Golf

Post by bryce »

I got a cheap Acer with Windows 7, but had no problem with playability. I had to reconfigure my resolution to make the course fit on the monitor. I don't know what could be causing that.
spencer
Novice

Post by spencer »

Thanks Polslad and Bryce. I was thinking of trying to reinstall Winsows XP on my new computer. I have the software in a box. Will keep you posted. Spencer.