Dar`s abence

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
spencerturner
Scratch Golfer

Re: Dar`s abence

Post by spencerturner »

I talked to Dar's wife today and she says the Doctors dont quite know what his problem is. She did say that at times he is incoherent and other times is rational. She did say he is very week. She also said they ruled out any kindey problems. I asked her to relay to Dar how concerned we all are and we wish him a full and early recovery. Spencer.
Terry Grayson
Competitive Amateur

Post by Terry Grayson »

Get well soon Dar we miss you brother...Praying for you
Robert@
Shotmaker

Post by Robert@ »

Prayers and concern,hoping for the best! Get well buddy!
A Brandt
Club Champion

Post by A Brandt »

Dar, your contributions to this community are very much appreciated and we have all missed you during your absence. Hopefully the doctors can figure out what's wrong so you can kick it's ass!!! Get better soon!!
JaxDuffer
Chronic Slicer

Post by JaxDuffer »

The symptoms you are describing are often linked to a medication imbalance, specifically a certain group of anti-depressants. I do not know if Dar is on any meds but this should be explored. I have had personal experience (not me but in my family) of this exact chain of events. It took the doctors way too long to discover it. Sorry, my way of dealing with problems is to diagnose everything. :laugh:
bogeygolf
Weekend Duffer

Post by bogeygolf »

Get well soon Dar.
You are missed greatly!

Bogey
DC#1
Tour Contender

Post by DC#1 »

Thanks for the info hookster, I will keep Dar in my prayers.
scotty66
Weekend Duffer

Post by scotty66 »

I just read this and I want to pass along my wishes for a speedy recovery, Dar. Has anyone got an update on Dar's condition?
tincup
Legend of Golf

Post by tincup »

Hi Gang
Well, I’m back… sorta. I am still weak and recovering but getting a little better each day.

What happened?
After returning from Kansas (Mother’s funeral), I got very sick. I will spare you the details, but it was bad. On June 27, 2011, I was put in the hospital for 11 days. They ran every test known to man to diagnose what was ailing me.

Long story short, they still don’t know with 100% certainty what it is. Right now, it looks like over-use of OTC Ibuprophen led to partial kidney failure. Fortunately, it was temporary and kidney function is back to normal now.

The biggest problem I have now is that I have no medication to fight my Rheumatoid Arthritis and the old body is screaming bloody murder… but I am working on it.

Thank all of you for your get-well wishes. They helped more than you know.
Dar
Terry Grayson
Competitive Amateur

Post by Terry Grayson »

Dar

Great to see you back online... We have missed you! We have been praying hard for you brother. So Happy you are in the recovery trail...Ibuprofen?? Wow, I take it pretty much
daily...

Let us know if there is anything we can do bud