New Course, Prestwick CC,Scotland, Real

Any JN series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
BigTee
Weekend Duffer

New Course, Prestwick CC,Scotland, Real

Post by BigTee »

Hello, from Terry Armstrong, I created Prestwick CC, Scotland, a real course, just uploaded it, I work on the course many months, it ia a very large file, hope you the Golf Sim Community enjoys it as much as I enjoy designing it, thanks, Terry
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Re: New Course, Prestwick CC,Scotland, Real

Post by tarheel »

This is really outstanding news! I will go to the folder and hopefully be able to find it to make available to all!
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Post by tarheel »

I have shifted it to the courses folder for everyone to be able to enjoy!

FYI to all: there is already a prior version of Prestwick from way back, so I renamed Terry's new one as "Prestwick_armstrong.course" so that you don't have two with the same name in the folder. This will avoid problems with inconsistencies in your folder with records and such.

How nice to get another yearly treat from Terry :)
JReel
Shotmaker

Post by JReel »

Awesome Terry! Thank you!
JuanMenestrina
Scratch Golfer

Post by JuanMenestrina »

Amazing course! i´m back in the game, and i played a round... terrific real design by Terry. Another jewell.

Juan
Attachments
Prestwick Golf Club - Juan Menestrina2024.round
(26.4 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
John A Bernard
Weekend Duffer

Post by John A Bernard »

Thanks Terry!

Unfortunally i'm unable to play your Prestwick Design because it's too big of a file or asks to much of my PC i runs very slow and it warms up the whole system and it breacks down and it gives a GBC warning...it happened also on a other design you did latelly...maybe the graphics i don't know...i even tryed to play in practice but only lasted 7 holes..at least i jumped some holes and played 17 and 18 very nice rendition of the birthplace of the Open Championship
maybe i need a new PC :)
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

John A Bernard
If your computer can't handle a course made in a 25-year-old game something is REALLY WRONG with your computer unless its 30+ years old. If a new computer isn't in your future at least save all your necessary files and do a factory restore or clean out all the unnecessary garbage that is cluttering up your computer. If you don't know how to do those things find a tutorial on the internet. Any of the suggestions I've mentioned should help resolve your problem, but factory restore would be best.